Sunday, April 14, 2013

Annual Fieldtrip!

Can you tell where I have been.....


What about one more hint?

BINGO! Stitches South 2013! Something about walking into a huge place that you know is full of fibers, yarns, and notions.....I could hardly sleep a wink last night! I woke up at the crack of dawn and it was well worth it. Most years my younger sister Kenzee goes with me but this year she is out of state so I had to drag my dad. (You can imagine what fun he had). I walked away with 15 beautiful skeins of yarn (2 For Kenzee). Wool, Baby Alpaca, Nylon. And beautiful colors. Here is a closer peek. 



I tried to contain myself which I kid you not is the hardest thing in the world to do. But I think I was pretty successful! I spent under $100 which was my goal and I walked away happier than I have ever been leaving the convention. I always underestimate myself and don't allot enough spending money but this year I mad sure to do so! I was in yarn heaven......

No comments:

Post a Comment