Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Twin Needle?!

As you know I haven't been sewing long....But I have done a lot of research on the best sewing materials to buy and fun things to try out. So something I have seen a lot is a twin needle. Right away I was interested in purchasing one but I waited. Eventually I couldn't sustain myself any longer and I purchased this one! For only four bucks you can't go wrong in my opinion. 


Let me tell you...I think I am addicted. If you are cool you have 2 bobbin holders on your sewing machine. Clearly I am not cool. So I just taped a wooden dowel on my machine. 


Don't Judge me. 

This is what it looks like... Again, ignore the spray paint.


The front I forgot to take a picture of but it just looks lie a regular line.....except 2. But I love the back. 


I used a tan and black thread hoping you could see it better....clearly not. 

But it is a cool zig zaggy look.

I am in love. And will use this in a tutorial very soon I promise. 

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kyliie double needles are the best. About to hem pants here with em.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to making something with them! Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  2. Hi :), found your blog this morning, please show better pictures of what a twin needle do. Thnks. Liliane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! A tutorial will be coming up :)

      Delete