Saturday, May 11, 2013

What's On My Sewing Table?

I love Tilly's (From Tilly and the Buttons) idea of having a whats on my sewing table post every once in a while. Unfortunately this is not on my sewing table this is on my boyfriend's "sewing" table. The process of moving continues so I am stuck working out of my car. I haven't done really any crafting recently so tonight I busted out my sewing machine. But why is still the question. 

Today I found the perfect pair of shorts that look like this. 




I have been searching for a pair of cute high waisted shorts (Can you tell I am addicted to high waisted shorts....?)  for a long long long time. And I finally found the PERFECT pair. I had to hem them a bit which I will have a tutorial on it soon. But for now just admire these.  They were a mere 14.99. And I figured if I got them I could copy the pattern! And that I did. 



The style of the shorts are identical. Just the pockets/decorations are different. But I love them and I am sure they will get worn to death this summer! 

The Little Pocket....


The flower decorations...


The scrunchy back to make the perfect fit!


The front...


And what they look like on...


Vintage....High waisted....Adorable Fabric...

Perfect. 

So I suppose it is off my sewing table now...

No comments:

Post a Comment