Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hobby Lobby Hauling

Sometimes you just need to go to Hobby Lobby and spend some money. So today the exact second I cashed my paycheck. I went to Hobby Lobby and spend some money.
To be honest I got a lot of good deals. All the Sewology sewing notions were 50% off. How do you pass that up?

For only $1.79 half off=$0.89. What a steal! So I got carried away and got 13...I know.


I stocked up like I do every time I see this great sale.

My next post WILL be a tutorial.

I promise.

Happy Hobby Lobbying!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good haul! A local shop had a 50% off sale on fabric last week, I got so much I could barely carry it all home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well aren't you LUCKY! Especially to have a fabric store within walking distance ;)

      Delete