Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Recipe: 4 Ingredient Sorta Healthy Cookies

Today I am doing something very different! A RECIPE! You didn't know I could cook did you? Me neither. Really I am not that good at it, but there are some things that I think are normal to cook that I would love to show you!

 

So today we are making Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies, they only use 4 ingredients  and are delicious! And it's even better because they are sorta healthyish!

Ingredients:
1/2 Cup of Peanut Butter
1 Cup of Oats
2 Bananas
Lots of Chocolate Chips

 

Break your bananas in half and place them in your bowl!

Blend the bananas until they look like this!


Now mix 1 cup of oats in!


 Add half a cup of peanut butter or as much as desired!

Add lots of chocolate chips! I added about half a bag!


Blend well!


Put your oven on 350 Degrees!


Make the cookies into balls and place them on a foil lined tray!



Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden!


That's it!






Happy Baking!

1 comment:

  1. This looks great! Thanks for sharing! I can't have dairy anymore and always looking for dairy free cookie recipes.

    ReplyDelete