Monday, January 13, 2014

Tutorial: How to Make Comfortable Hair Curlers

Hi everyone! And welcome back for another tutorial finally. I have literally been trying to upload this for a week and something has gone wrong every single time so I am just now finally getting it up.

So as a child all I can remember is sleeping on curlers and how extremely painful it was and how I couldn't even sleep. So I took the regular basic Curler and tweaked it a little bit so it could be more comfortable to sleep on. This is another tutorial featuring my trusty assistant Kuki.

First you will need a pack of curlers as shown, you can find these lots of places even dollar tree for just a dollar so you can easily find them for cheap.


So now you are going to take the guts out of each curler so all that is left is the foam!

Now cut 2 inch wide strips of fabric that are 3 times longer than your curler.
Use tweezers to pull the strip through each curler!

That's it! How easy is that!?


You can roll the curler up the hair and tie the 2 ends of the fabric together!


Sleep on them!


She loves them!


Happy curling!


2 comments:

  1. I pinned this a while ago and just got round to doing it. This really makes them so comfortable to sleep in. Thanks for the tute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's just an easy way that not many think of! Enjoy :)

      Delete