Tuesday, June 17, 2014

She lives!

I'M ALIVE! Fear not young Padawans! I'm alive and I have returned. No tutorial today but to explain why I have been gone. 

First off: I started a new job. As many of you know, I work at T.J. Maxx. I have worked there for over a year and I love it. But I don't get enough hours. Which forced me to either quit and get a new job or get a second job. I chose the second job. So now I have a desk job 5 days a week. So let's give you a layout of my day: Morning times I go to the office, afternoon to night time I go to T.J. Maxx, gym, and then home to sleep. So basically all time I used to have, I no longer have. I work 7 days a week. 
Anywho enough about work. The second reason is because I am currently in the editing phase of all my Ravelry patterns. I released most of them when I was younger so I didn't really check for errors, gauge, etc. So now I am going through, making them pretty, and editing so they will be easier to use and far more accurate. 

New tutorials will be coming SOON. In fact I am working on a few right now. I have definitely missed the blogging world, so I am extremely happy to be back. 


No comments:

Post a Comment